Saturday, March 25, 2006

Liverpool 7 Birmingham City 0

I really do like this place, been up in scouseland for 20 years. European cup night was fantastic. Liverpool city centre was (apart from at the game) the best place on earth to be. Although Brummie(accent long gone) I do have a soft spot for the Reds and the Toffees and hate Man Utd - just like anybody else. But this week was a tough one, I was expecting a fighting, honourable defeat but praying for miracle victory. What did I get....a kick in the balls.....My team were so embarrassing I just kept quiet and slopped off from the pub, Christ we were 2-0 down before I got served at the bar.
It will get worse as I've been invited to Man Utd for the continuing annhialation of my team....tomorrow! I just pray for a miracle.......please give me some hope...next Chelsea. I think it's not going to happen, no great escape this year, we look bloody awful, run up the white flag.
I give in......7-0 for fucks sake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home