Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Another Day working for fuck all

Well my first day as a blogger. Still have no idea what this is about and willprobably never come here again. The reason being I have a vacuous memory when it comes to remembering passwords. Hang on, back in a tick, just gonna get a Stoli and tonic.... aaaahh,luvly
Anyway down to gossip. I am an architect....I know, I know cool job but what a fucking con that is!
In charge of the construction team and paid the least......plus top of the tree in the builders Universally hated list...................apart from M&E consultants....easy targets. Have yet to meet one who does'nt really fuck up a building project. They're a bit like the holy grail, wished for but not really existing.......in a competant professional sense...
Anyway have now gone off the idea of slagging someone off. It is now 6.30am, have been working all night on a scheme for a fat cat and next . meeting at 9am over the Jarvis shambles. Don't start me on that one......christ what a load of wankers!
Sorry for the crap speelings by the way, just can't be arsed to spell check... probably get some dumb fuck american version anyway.
Finally, you all must check out Tracey Emmin in the Independent, fuckin hilarious, she is human after all. If you ever read this Trace, i recommend avoid the alcohol and go straight to the recreational stimulants, muchcheaper and no grumpy hangovers...plus does wonders for your sex drive......so I've been told..
Right, I'm offski.
Ciao dudes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home